TWELVE Medium Round Classic Frame Non-Polarized Sunglasses for Women and Men Vintage Style 100% UV Protection Lens - Coffee
Ina has a flair for trend setting.
- UV Protection
- Unisex Glasses
- Coffee Frames
- Round Shape
- Material: Polycarbonate
- One Size Fits Most
- ICONIC SUNGLASSES: Shield your eyes and enjoy the outdoors in style! TWELVE's unique sunglasses utilize cutting-edge technology to protect your eyes, filtering harsh UV when you’re outside. These stylish glasses help reduce damaging sunlight-induced eye strain, fight fatigue, and boost productivity—optimizing your everyday experience!
- ULTRA LIGHT FRAMES: These frames are very light and comfortable, putting less pressure on the nose than other popular glasses on the market. It’s the ideal choice for outdoor sports and activities, shopping, driving, cycling, traveling, and is also a versatile accessory for daily wear and those special occasions.
- TRENDY FRAMES: Smart and fashionable! Elevate your style profile with our elegant and timeless unisex design. From our Ina collection, these lightweight and stylish rectangular frames are great for making a statement, completing any look from casual to chic. Don’t leave home without it!
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE LENSES: Engineered for life and a clear view! Other non-prescription glasses damage easily and need replacing often. TWELVE's are built to high-performance specs. Our advanced lenses are made with durable polycarbonate to resist glares, water, and scratches for reliable wear, protection, and longevity.
- CHOOSE TWELVE: Expertly crafted quality and satisfaction-backed! Customer service is our top priority. Crafted by a team of experts with cutting-edge technology and high-quality materials, we stand by our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund—a 100% money-back guarantee.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked